6 8-ounce cube steaks, pound thinly to 1/2 inch thick
5-6 cups all-purpose flour or Bob's Red Mill Vital Wheat/Whole Grain Gluten-Free flour
2 cups Progresso bread or cracker crumbs
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups milk
1/2 cup Knorr Tomate Bouillon with Chicken Flavor
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons ground oregano seasoning
2 teaspoons ground Comino seasoning (cumin)
1. Pat the steaks dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
2. In one bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and 1/4 cup of Knorr tomate.
3. In another bowl, add flour, Progresso breadcrumbs, and 1/4 cups Knorr tomate with cumin, garlic powder, and oregano. Whisk together.
4. Drench cube steaks in egg batter and then in the flour.
5. Repeat the process one more time. Drench the cube steak in egg batter and then flour again. (Double coating the cube steak)
6. Add 2 cups of vegetable/canola oil into a large skillet and heat to 325 degrees F.
7. Fry steaks for 5 minutes on each side before removing to a cooling rack.
8. Turn steaks only once.