1 cup boiled kidney beans
6-7 garlic pods
1 tablespoon black pepper
2 teaspoons oregano
2 teaspoons red chili powder
1 tablespoon cumin powder
2 bay leaves
2 green chilies
1/4 cup jalapenos, chopped
2 cups boiled rice (optional)
Salt to taste
1. Boil rice with a lot of water, bay leaf, and salt.
2. When rice is cooked, drain out extra water, add lemon juice and cilantro, and mix well.
1. Scoop out avocado pulp, add lemon juice, and toss.
2. Add salt and mash it to paste.
3. Now add chopped cilantro, chopped onion, and jalapenos to it. Add water to adjust the consistency.
Roasted tomato salsa
1. Roast tomatoes and garlic pods.
2. After roasting, peel the skin and chop them finely.
3. Put chopped tomatoes, garlic, and red pepper and blend in the processor. It must be chunky in texture.
4. In a serving bowl, stir in chopped onion, cilantro, and salt along with tomato paste, and serve.
Pico de gallo - (salsa)
1. Chop onion, ripe red tomatoes, and jalapenos finely.
2. Add lemon juice and salt to it.
3. Mix all the ingredients and refrigerate them.
Want to get updated as we add exciting news to our blog?
Sign up for our mailing list by clicking on the orange button below to receive more information about all the wonderful things that GetSetUp and our community are doing.