In January, GetSetup wants to highlight community learning goals with our campaign for 2021 “New Year, New Me.”
We picked this theme to encourage the resolutions and goals that our community is making this year and to celebrate the accomplishments of last year. Our community members’ time, experience, and dedication help to benefit themselves, their family, peers, and neighbors throughout 2020! Plus communities, organizations, and individuals of all ages are also striving for improvement in 2021. We want to highlight the small and large differences that everyone can make in their own lives, in the lives of those around them and their communities.
We invite you to share your New Year, New Me accomplishments, and goals! We are providing artwork, templates, activity ideas, and other materials to help you highlight your New Year, New Me!
Don't forget to share your #NewYearNewMe plans and stories on social media and tag #GetSetUp
3 Ways You Participate
1 - Do It Yourself - Show Your New Year, New Me Goals on Your Social Media
Complete the sentences:
- I did not think I could do ______________________ , but a GetSetup class made it possible. #NewYearNewMe #GetSetUp
- I never thought I could learn __________________ , but now I can thanks to GetSetUp. #NewYearNewMe #GetSetUp
- My pandemic resolution was to learn _____________________ and I did it with GetSetUp. #NewYearNewMe #GetSetUp
- In 2021 I want to learn ________ and will do it on GetSetUp. #NewYearNewMe #GetSetUp
- In 2021 I plan to ____________ and will do it with GetSetUp. #NewYearNewMe #GetSetUp
How To Share This
We would love for you to share this on your social media.
* If you need help posting this on Facebook or Instagram our team can help you just reach out to email@example.com
Step 1: Copy your completed text and paste it on your Facebook or Instagram Account
Step 2: Add a picture of you or your accomplishment to go with it.
* If you prefer to use one of our pictures on this page or directly below feel free! (To get a copy of the picture on your computer - Just click on the picture - hold down and drag it to your desktop. Then you should have a copy of the image below that you can upload with your text!)
The more your friends and family see this the more likely you are to stay accountable for your goals and your past accomplishments will help encourage others to accomplish their own goals in 2021!
2 - Send Your Accomplishments to GetSetUp to Post
If you don’t have social media accounts that you use but still want to help you can send them to GetSetUp to post on our social media!
This is as simple as an email:
Step 1: Send the information below completed
Age (if you don’t mind sharing): _________
(You can select the one that resonates with you most or sent as many as you like!)
- This year in 2021 I want to learn __________.
About your 2020:
2. I did not think I could do ______________________ , but GetSetup made it possible.
3. I never thought I could learn __________________ , but now I can thanks to GetSetUp.
4. My pandemic resolution was to learn _____________________ and I did it with GetSetUp.
Step 2: Add a picture of you or your accomplishment to go with your phrase(s).
Step 3: Email firstname.lastname@example.org this information.
3- Join Classes on Goals and Resolutions
Help to organize your goals for this year and join in a community of achievers working to help keep you on track to accomplish your goals!
From the US:
As 2020 passes and 2021 is beginning, join us in sharing reflections on the past year and hopes for the year ahead.Social Hour: Reflections on 2020 and Hopes for 2021
Want new adventures in life and to achieve that goal? Explore the process of setting goals. Learn the best visualization techniques so that you can practice on your own. Go ahead and daydream with a purpose.Goal Visualization
It's a new year and new beginnings. Join this session to learn tips on setting goals and sticking to them. Once your goals are in place you can join follow-on sessions to join with others to help keep you on target and support you as you strive to achieve your goals.Setting Goals and Achieving Them
Improve the Quality of your Life by Self Reflection, Self Awareness, and Acceptance.The New ME - Self Reflection
New year, new goals. Come create a vision board with us. A vision board is a practical guide for creating plans, setting goals and objectives, making decisions, and coordinating and evaluating the work on any project, large or small.Creating Your Vision Board - Part I
We want to highlight all the great learning that happened in 2020 and your learning goals for 2021! We would greatly appreciate your help to make this possible.