1 14-ounce can chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and shelled
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
For the topping:
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Line an 8″ square pan with foil.
3. Using a blender or food processor, process chickpeas until smooth,
4. Add eggs, vanilla, and oil.
5. Continue blending until the batter is smooth.
6. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking powder.
7. Add dry ingredients to chickpea blondies batter and blend.
8. Pour the chickpea mixture into the pan.
9. In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon for the topping.
10. Sprinkle over the top of your chickpea blondies until well coated.
11. Bake for 40 minutes or until set.
12. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before cutting.